Bristol Parks Forum will have a stand at this year’s Bristol Festival of Nature. We will be in the Green Forum tent – do come along an say hello.
The main festival weekend is on the 14th & 15th June in Millennium and Anchor Squares on the Harbourside.
As well as the weekend events there are our community events running from May to July across Bristol and extending to bath and Chew Valley.
The full list of events can be seen here.
Events in Bristol’s Parks & Green Spaces include events at
• Brislington Meadows – 26th May;
• Brandon Hill – 27th May;
• Horfield Common – 31st May;
• Dundry Slopes – 1st June;
• Stoke Park – 21st June;
• Stockwood Open Space – 29th June;
• Kings Weston 6th July;
• The Downs – 12th July;
• Narroways – 13th July;
• Magpie Bottom – 20th July;
• Callington Road – 26th July.