Bristol Parks Forum

Bristol Parks Forum officers (as elected 14 Oct 2017):
Chair – Mark, Snuff Mills Action Group
Vice Chair – Sam, Friends of Horfield Common

Other committee members:
Fraser, Friends of Brandon Hill
Rob, Friends of Troopers Hill (secretary);
Hugh, Mina Road Park Group;
Derek, Friends of Stoke Lodge (treasurer);
Sian, Friends of Badock’s Wood.
Len, Northern Slopes Initiative

You can email the committee via
Please note that we are all volunteers and most of us do paid jobs during the day, we will respond to emails as soon as we can but please do not expect an instant response during the day.

Parks Forum Email Updates

Between meetings we keep Park Groups informed of issues of interest via email.
Please email if you would like to be added to our mailing list.

We are happy to have more than one email address for your group – we will not publish these addresses or pass them to anyone else.

The content of our previous email messages can be seen here.

Parks Online Report Form

Issues in parks can be reported by anyone via the Council website:

Bristol Parks – General Enquiries

Bristol Parks manage all parks and green spaces in the City of Bristol. If you would like more information about the parks or wish to report any problems or issues relating to your park please contact Bristol Parks directly. Email: or phone 0117 922 3719 – this is available Mon to Fri 8.30am – 5pm (4.30pm Fri). You can also visit the Bristol Parks website at

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from Bristol Parks please contact us via and we will try to help resolve your problem.

Other Contacts

If you witness anti social behaviour in a park or green space in Bristol, please report it to either the Council via 0117 922 2500 or the non-emergency police line on 101. Whilst a police response will not always be possible, these calls will help build up a picture of hotspots and issues in your area and are extremely valuable in helping reduce antisocial behaviour. More information on the Council’s website.

You can also contact your local councillors and discuss local problems with them, many councillors attend meetings of local park groups.